Our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews Prakash Jha's "Chakravyuh".
To deal with the Maoist movement in real life is tough enough, and you need to carefully represent it on screen, but Jha deals with it like a bull in a china shop.
Read the full review here
Trending On Reuters
Celebrities and the elite unleashed tech-themed haute couture at the Met Gala on Monday night in New York, lighting up the Twittersphere much like a dress worn by Claire Danes. Full Article
- Beyonce's 'Lemonade' tops Billboard, Prince reigns on album chart
- Hulk Hogan seeks second slam of Gawker over racist comments leak
- Still no will found for Prince as Minnesota court opens probate process
- Chicago woman sues Starbucks for putting too much ice in drinks
- Video: Batman and smells at TCM Classic Film Festival