Chipmaker Marvell loses $1.17 billion patent verdict
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 5-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- UPDATE 4-Bombardier suspends plan for Russia venture; profit tops estimates
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net profit doubles as India market turns corner
- US STOCKS-Visa gives big boost to Dow, but GDP doesn't excite
- China expresses concern about Indian plan to build border posts
- Iran gas exports to Europe would take at least 5 years - experts
- India's delivery men offer prize investment as billions pour into e-commerce
- UPDATE 4-Protesters demand Burkina Faso president quit, burn parliament
- Thai finance ministry cuts 2014 GDP growth, export forecasts
- To stop Ebola's spread in West Africa, target funerals - study