LPC: Banks increase CLO forecasts as issuance thrives
June 28 Banks are increasing their US Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) forecasts with issuance set to surpass some of the most pessimistic 2017 predictions.
JERUSALEM, April 21 (Reuters) -
* Israel's Delek Group said on Friday its offer to take over North Sea oil producer Ithaca Energy has been accepted by Ithaca's shareholders.
* Delek said it would pay about $350 million for 70.23 percent of Ithaca's issued and outstanding common shares, not including the shares already owned by Delek or its affiliates.
* Delek said it will now hold 76 percent of Ithaca's common shares and will begin consolidating its financial statement, estimating a profit of 150 million shekels ($41 million).
* The deal, announced in February, valued Ithaca Energy's equity at $646 million, and builds on Delek's expansion in the North Sea ahead of a planned London listing.
* ($1 = 3.6782 shekels) (Reporting by Ari Rabinovitch, editing by David Evans)
* CEO - we've pulled back too far on investments in some key categories and our overall execution was not up to our normal standards in fy2017