SAN FRANCISCO Dell Inc DELL.O on Friday, responding to independent investment fund Southeastern Asset Management, said the proposed buyout deal offers immediate premium for stockholders and shifts the risks facing the business to the buyer group.
"The Board concluded that the proposed all-cash transaction is in the best interests of stockholders," Dell said in a statement.
(Reporting By Poornima Gupta)
Trending On Reuters
Facebook, Twitter, Google's YouTube and Microsoft pledged on Tuesday to review requests for the removal of hateful content posted on their platforms within 24 hours as part of a code of conduct agreed with EU regulators. Full Article
- French finmin rules out Google tax deal, more firms could be targeted
- Rocket Internet stems losses despite slower sales growth
- Mondelez to create more apps, online videos in advertising shift
- Video: NASA tests new fabric to house astronauts in space
- Video: Is China's 'bus-way' the future of public transport?