Trending On Reuters
Michael Dell and Silver Lake Partners underpriced their 2013 $24.9 billion buyout of Dell Inc by about 22 percent and may have to pay tens of millions to investors who opposed the deal for the computer maker, a Delaware judge ruled on Tuesday. Full Article
- Bitcoin hits two-year high as yuan worries drive Chinese demand
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Microsoft back EU hate speech rules
- Dismay in oil Twitterverse upon popular U.S. crude trader's exit
- Microsoft CEO visiting China as anti-trust probe nears third year
- Video: Could 3D printing replace plaster casts?