Trending On Reuters
Britain was under pressure on Saturday to set out a quick timetable for a divorce from the European Union after the country's historic vote to leave the bloc sent shockwaves around the world. Full Article | Related Story
- Brexit baffled punters, pundits and fund managers to the very end
- ECB's Villeroy: Brexit talks must be quick, City of London at risk of losing "EU passport"
- Insight: As Cameron loses biggest gamble, Johnson looks biggest winner
- Video: Mixed reactions to Brexit from Brits overseas
- Video: Brexit: the analyst view