1 Min Read
LONDON, May 5 (Reuters) - The Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Portugal and Italy are scheduled to hold bond auctions in the week ahead.
* On Tuesday, the Netherlands will sell 2 to 3 billion euros of five-year government bonds.
* On the same day, Germany auctions 500 million euros of a 30-year inflation-linked bond, while Austria is scheduled to sell 1.1 billion euros in bonds by reopening 2047 and 2027 issues.
* Germany comes to the market again on Wednesday, with a 3 billion euro sale of five-year bonds.
* Also on Wednesday, Portugal is to offer up to 1.25 billion euros of bonds maturing in 2022 and 2027.
* Italy is scheduled to sell medium and long-term bonds on Thursday. The auction details are yet to be released.
Reporting by Dhara Ranasinghe, Editing by Abhinav Ramnarayan