LOS ANGELES Jennifer Lawrence won the award for best actress from the Screen Actors Guild on Sunday.
Lawrence won for her role as a young widow in the film "Silver Linings Playbook."
The Screen Actors Guild, made up of some 100,000 actors working in the United States, handed out trophies for the best performances on film and television at a dinner in Los Angeles.
(Reporting By Jill Serjeant, editing by Stacey Joyce)
Trending On Reuters
Winnie-the-Pooh turns 90 this year and the much-loved children's character returns for a new adventure in which he meets someone else celebrating the same significant birthday -- Britain's Queen Elizabeth. Full Article
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp - media
- 'Saved by the Bell' actor Dustin Diamond back in jail over probation
- Gawker hires bank, makes "contingency" plans after Hogan lawsuit
- Turkish writer quits UNESCO to protest damage to heritage, rights abuse
- For world records, Indian man removes teeth and gets over 500 tattoos