(Adds stock reaction)
JERUSALEM, May 14 (Reuters) -
* Israel's Foresight Autonomous Holdings, which is
developing technology for self-driving cars, said on Sunday it
has applied to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to
dual list on Nasdaq.
* Foresight, whose parent company is security technology
firm Magna BSP, in its statement to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
did not give details about the potential listing of American
depositary receipts on Nasdaq. They will be traded under the
* The company says it is developing a system that creates
and analyzes 3D images to prevent road collisions.
* Foresight's stock, which has risen more than 300 percent
this year, was up 15.4 percent to 7.19 shekels ($2.00) in
afternoon trade on Sunday.
* Last year Foresight said that after being approached by
potential U.S. investors, it was looking at a public offering on
a U.S. market, where most competitors in the field are traded.
* Foresight has a 567 million shekel market capitalisation
in Tel Aviv.
* ($1 = 3.5980 shekels)
(Reporting by Ari Rabinovitch)