PARIS French anti-terrorism prosecutors will investigate the shooting of a teacher and three children at a Jewish school in Toulouse on Monday and the shooting of three soldiers in two other separate incidents last week, they said.
Paris prosecutors said in a statement that they were opening anti-terrorism investigations into the three incidents following the shooting at the Ozar Hatorah school.
A man shot and killed at least four people, including three children, at the Jewish school in Toulouse in southwestern France on Monday.
(Reporting by Leigh Thomas, editing by Geert De Clercq)
Trending On Reuters
U.S. health officials reported the first case in the country of a patient with an infection resistant to all known antibiotics, and expressed grave concern that the superbug could pose serious danger for routine infections if it spreads. Story
- Vietnam restricted access to Facebook during Obama visit - activists
- Trump vows to undo Obama's climate agenda in appeal to oil sector
- China eyes turning South China Sea islands into Maldives-style resorts
- France sends underwater probes to EgyptAir search zone
- Obama to make history, stirs debate with Hiroshima visit