BRIEF-Vietnam's Vingroup says Q1 net profit drops 54 pct y/y
* Says Q1 net profit drops 54 percent y/y to 593 billion dong ($26.1 million) Further company coverage:
WARSAW, March 28 Griffin Premium RE, part of Poland-focused Griffin Real Estate, has set the final price in its initial public offering (IPO) at 5.7 zlotys ($1.46) per share, market sources said after book building for the float ended on Tuesday.
* Griffin's IPO includes up to 22.2 million of new shares and 59.1 million of existing shares being sold by entities indirectly controlled by Oaktree Capital Group LLC fund.
* In addition, the existing shareholders have pledged to sell up to 7.9 million of shares in the over-allotment option and before the completion of book building they might decide to increase the number of sold shares by the maximum of 26,786,383.
* The price range of offered shares had been set earlier at 5.7 - 6.5 zlotys per share.
* Griffin Premium RE declined to comment on the IPO price. ($1 = 3.8965 zlotys) (Reporting by Anna Koper and Agnieszka Barteczko; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
SAN FRANCISCO, April 28 Amazon.com Inc's ventures far beyond online retail, from cloud computing to movie making, are raising questions among corporate strategy experts about its focus.