MUMBAI Shares of Hindustan Copper (HCPR.NS) fell as much as 6.4 percent after the government said it would sell a 4 percent stake in India's third-largest copper producer on Friday.
Hindustan Copper shares were down 1.4 percent at 235.90 rupees as of 09:22 a.m. in volatile trading.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
Trending On Reuters
- Lackluster U.S., China sales drag on Ford Motor profit, shares tumble
- Fall in Volkswagen brand profit shows lasting effects of scandal
- Shell misses expectations as earnings plunge on oil, BG costs
- SoftBank sees sharp recovery for Sprint, flags much investment for ARM
- Facebook shares hit record high as it beats estimates again