BRIEF-Medfield Diagnostics names Stefan Blomsterberg new CEO
* STEFAN BLOMSTERBERG TAKES OVER AS CEO AS OF AUG 8, 2017 AFTER CARL EKVALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
May 16 Teva Pharmaceutical
* Teva plans to lay off 500 workers at Hungarian plant in Godollo in coming months - national news agency MTI reports, citing company.
* Teva plans to close down or sell Godollo plant by end of 2018.
* Plant in Godollo to operate with reduced capacity until mid-2018.
* Teva says its plans do not affect its other two Hungarian plants in Debrecen and Sajobabony. (Reporting by Krisztina Than)
KINSHASA, May 29 Democratic Republic of Congo's health ministry has approved the use of a new Ebola vaccine to counter an outbreak of the hemorrhagic fever in its northeast that has killed four people, a spokesman said on Monday.