1 Min Read
Feb 3 (Reuters) - Standex International Corp -
* Standex reports second-quarter 2017 financial results
* Q2 non-gaap earnings per share $1.01 from continuing operations excluding items
* Q2 earnings per share $0.80 from continuing operations
* Q2 sales $173.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $175.7 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.96 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Announces agreement to acquire Oki Sensor Device Corp, expanding global footprint and offerings in electronics
* "We believe that we are now at trough in refrigeration and expect sales in second half of fiscal year to increase"
* "Believe that we are now at trough in refrigeration and expect sales in second half of fiscal year to increase"
* "We also anticipate renewed growth at engraving in third and fourth quarters"
* Q2 organic sales primarily affected by soft refrigeration end market conditions and customer project push-outs in engineering technologies and engraving Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: