BRIEF-Condor announces 2016 year end results
* Condor Petroleum - combined production from Shoba and Taskuduk oil fields has averaged 522 barrels per day in three months ended December 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 7 Archer Daniels Midland Co
* Adm reports fourth quarter earnings of $0.73 per share, $0.75 per share on an adjusted basis
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.75 excluding items
* Q4 earnings per share $0.73
* Archer daniels midland co - q4 revenue $16,501 million versus $16,445 million last year
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.77 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue view $16.49 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Archer daniels midland co - in quarter, ag services saw good execution in north america amid strong global demand for u.s. Commodities
* Qtrly oilseeds processing results were comparable to challenging year-ago period
* Qtrly agricultural services operating profit $237 million versus $219 million
* Qtrly oilseeds processing operating profit $233 million versus $426 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, March 22 Argentina's provinces have agreed to craft a new law with the federal government that would prevent provincial spending from rising faster than inflation, the Treasury Ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.
BRASILIA/SAO PAULO, March 22 Brazil's antitrust watchdog Cade on Wednesday approved BM&FBovespa SA's takeover of rival Cetip SA Mercados Organizados, and will not require any antitrust measures beyond those the exchange and clearinghouse firms proposed themselves.