Whiting Petroleum posts bigger quarterly loss
Feb 21 Whiting Petroleum Corp, North Dakota's largest oil producer, posted a bigger quarterly loss as production fell and expenses rose.
Feb 7 Archer Daniels Midland Co
* Adm reports fourth quarter earnings of $0.73 per share, $0.75 per share on an adjusted basis
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.75 excluding items
* Q4 earnings per share $0.73
* Archer daniels midland co - q4 revenue $16,501 million versus $16,445 million last year
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.77 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue view $16.49 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Archer daniels midland co - in quarter, ag services saw good execution in north america amid strong global demand for u.s. Commodities
* Qtrly oilseeds processing results were comparable to challenging year-ago period
* Qtrly agricultural services operating profit $237 million versus $219 million
* Qtrly oilseeds processing operating profit $233 million versus $426 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Feb 21 U.S. stocks rose to fresh record highs on Tuesday, boosted by strong earnings reports from Wal-Mart and other retailers and continued optimism about the economic agenda of President Donald Trump.
* Oil futures jump on OPEC stance on output cuts (Updates to afternoon U.S. trading)