REFILE-Oscar best actor race is tale of two opposites
LOS ANGELES, Feb 23 Denzel Washington plays a talkative, bombastic, larger-than-life dad whose personality leaps off the screen.
Feb 7 Church & Dwight Co Inc
* Church & Dwight reports results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.42
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.42 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 earnings per share $1.72 to $1.74
* Church & Dwight Co Inc - expect 2017 reported and organic sales growth of approximately 3 pct
* Church & Dwight Co Inc - on a reported basis, 2017 EPS is expected to be $1.72 to $1.74 per share
* Church & Dwight Co Inc - in 2017, we expect adjusted free cash flow to exceed adjusted net income
* Church & Dwight Co Inc - expect to achieve 7 pct adjusted EPS growth or $1.89 per share for 2017
* Church & Dwight Co Inc - for Q1, we expect reported and organic sales growth of approximately 1-2 pct
* Church & Dwight Co Inc - sees Q1 EPS $0.46
* Church & Dwight Co Inc - qtrly net sales $896.0 million versus $873.6 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.89, revenue view $3.58 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue view $889.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BARCELONA, Feb 26 Nokia sees demand for higher speed 4G network equipment starting to recover this year, led by Japan, the company's chief executive Rajeev Suri said on Sunday as he announced a series of contracts with telecom operators.
Feb 26 Alberto Salazar, the coach of Britain's Olympic champion Mo Farah, has been accused of using prohibited infusions of supplements to improve the performance of his runners, the Sunday Times reported citing a leaked United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) report.