Berkshire Hathaway gains $1.6 bln from its huge bite of Apple
NEW YORK, Feb 25 Berkshire Hathaway Inc's gain on its investment in Apple Inc. stands at more than $1.6 billion after shares of the iPhone maker surged.
Feb 7 Cdw Corp
* Cdw reports record fourth quarter sales and excellent profitability
* Q4 non-gaap earnings per share $0.86
* Q4 earnings per share $0.63
* Q4 sales $3.492 billion versus i/b/e/s view $3.52 billion
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.81 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Cdw - "we are well-positioned to achieve our target of outpacing u.s. It market growth by 200 to 300 basis points on a constant currency basis in 2017"
* On a constant currency basis, qtrly average daily sales growth, versus q4 of 2015 was 5.0 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 25 Warren Buffett says American business, and thus a basket of stocks, is virtually certain to be worth far more in years ahead. In his letter to Berkshire Hathaway Inc shareholders:
Feb 25 Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Saturday said fourth-quarter profit rose 15 percent from a year earlier, helped by gains from investments and derivatives.