Poland - Factors to Watch March 28
Following are news stories, press reports and events to watch that may affect Poland's financial markets on Tuesday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 2 hours):
Feb 8 New Relic Inc
* New Relic announces third quarter of fiscal year 2017 results
* Q3 non-GAAP loss per share $0.09
* Q3 GAAP loss per share $0.27
* Q3 revenue $68.1 million versus i/b/e/s view $66.4 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees Q4 revenue between $70.3 million and $71.3 million
* Sees Q4 revenue between $70.3 million and $71.3 million, representing year-over-year growth of between 34% and 36%
* Sees Q4 non-GAAP net loss per share of between $0.14 and $0.16
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.15, revenue view $69.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, March 28 Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan is set to return to South Africa early on Tuesday after being ordered home from London by President Jacob Zuma, hours before a court hearing over the closure of accounts belonging to friends of the president.
OSLO, March 28 Schlumberger, the world's top oil services provider, has bought a stake in upstart rig operator Borr Drilling.