PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Feb 20
Feb 20 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 8 Usana Health Sciences Inc
* Usana Health Sciences reports fourth quarter and full-year financial results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.87
* Q4 sales $252.9 million versus i/b/e/s view $253.5 million
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $3.80 to $4.10
* Sees FY 2017 sales $1.04 billion to $1.07 billion
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.94 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $4.47, revenue view $1.11 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Feb 19 U.S. food company Kraft Heinz Co withdrew its proposal for a $143-billion merger with larger rival Unilever Plc, the companies said on Sunday, raising questions about whether Kraft will turn its focus to another target.
LONDON, Feb 17 John Fallon needs to show he has a plan to navigate Pearson through the sinking sands of its main markets when the world's biggest education company reports full-year results.