UPDATE 1-Ontario regulator penalizes two former Home Capital brokers
TORONTO, May 26 The Financial Services Commission of Ontario last year penalized two former Home Capital Group Inc mortgage brokers for breaking rules on mortgage lending.
Feb 8 China Yuchai International Ltd
* China Yuchai International extends loan agreement with HL Global Enterprises
* Has entered into a loan agreement with hl global enterprises limited for extension of a loan of s$68 million to HLGE
* Unsecured loan pursuant to terms of 2017 loan agreement, been extended for 1 year from July 2017,due for repayment in July 2018
* Company through another wholly owned subsidiary, Grace Star Services, owns 48.9 pct of issued ordinary shares of HLGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Glencore would be likely to keep Baa2 rating (Adds Moody's comments, details of a possible deal)