BRIEF-IMF Bentham updates on settlement of an Australian matter it funded
* refers to its previous announcement on 22 July 2016 concerning conditional settlement of an australian matter it has funded.
Feb 8 Thermon Group Holdings Inc
* Thermon reports third quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.16
* Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.16
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.17 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 revenue $64.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $70 million
* Thermon Group Holdings Inc - qtrly backlog of $105.0 million, an increase of 30 percent
* Sees FY 2017 revenue down about 7 percent
* FY 2017 revenue view $271.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Thermon Group Holdings Inc- Continues to experience project construction delays by customers and deferral of capital and maintenance spending for Q4
* Thermon Group Holdings - Revenue guidance reflects anticipated revenue decline of approximately 7 percent for fiscal 2017 as compared to fiscal 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.