Vice Media takes its edgy journalism to the Middle East
DUBAI, March 29 Vice Media is bringing its edgy style of journalism to the Middle East to tap what it believes is an underserved market of young, digital hungry consumers.
Feb 8 Thermon Group Holdings Inc
* Thermon reports third quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.16
* Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.16
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.17 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 revenue $64.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $70 million
* Thermon Group Holdings Inc - qtrly backlog of $105.0 million, an increase of 30 percent
* Sees FY 2017 revenue down about 7 percent
* FY 2017 revenue view $271.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Thermon Group Holdings Inc- Continues to experience project construction delays by customers and deferral of capital and maintenance spending for Q4
* Thermon Group Holdings - Revenue guidance reflects anticipated revenue decline of approximately 7 percent for fiscal 2017 as compared to fiscal 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 29 Banks in Britain have tried to reassure their London staff over possible Brexit disruption, including a shift in jobs to continental Europe, as Prime Minister Theresa May triggered formal EU divorce proceedings on Wednesday.
LONDON, March 29 (IFR) - Major banks said they won't be rushing their decisions on footprint changes due to Britain's exit from the European Union, but said some staff will inevitably have to move and some institutions are looking at buying property in other cities.