BRIEF-Lingo Media signs LOI to merge with Schoold
* Says parties are working towards finalizing a definitive agreement within next 30 to 60 days with respect to transaction
Feb 8 RealNetworks Inc
* RealNetworks announces fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 GAAP loss per share $0.27
* Q4 revenue $31.5 million
* Sees Q1 2017 revenue $29 million to $32 million
* RealNetworks Inc sees adjusted EBITDA loss for Q1 in range of $4.0 million to $6.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK/BOSTON March 23 For the first time in more than a decade, Goldman Sachs Group Inc has managed to avoid any proxy battles with activist shareholders by convincing investors and securities regulators that voting on several proposed corporate policy changes were unnecessary.
March 23 U.S. healthcare conglomerate Johnson & Johnson and JPMorgan Chase & Co became the latest big U.S. companies to suspend all digital advertising on Google's YouTube, over concerns that its ads may have appeared on channels that broadcast offensive videos.