Poland - Factors to Watch March 28
Following are news stories, press reports and events to watch that may affect Poland's financial markets on Tuesday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 2 hours):
Feb 10 Verisign Inc
* Verisign reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.84
* Q4 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.92
* Q4 revenue $286 million versus I/B/E/S view $283 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.88 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, March 28 Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan is set to return to South Africa early on Tuesday after being ordered home from London by President Jacob Zuma, hours before a court hearing over the closure of accounts belonging to friends of the president.
OSLO, March 28 Schlumberger, the world's top oil services provider, has bought a stake in upstart rig operator Borr Drilling.