PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - April 28
April 28 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 10 Noodles & Co
* Noodles & Company announces private placement financing, strategic initiatives to improve operating performance and provides preliminary fourth quarter update
* Says announces plan to close approximately 55 underperforming restaurants
* Noodles & Co says private placement raises $18.5 million
* Sees Q4 total revenue between $129.0 million and $130.0 million.
* Noodles & Co says anticipates taking non-cash impairment charge during fiscal quarter ended January 3, 2017 that will range from $30.5 million to $31.5 million
* Sees Q4 system-wide decrease in comparable restaurant sales of 1.3%
* Noodles & Co says sees Q4 restaurant contribution margin between 11.5% and 12.0%
* Also anticipates recording a charge during fiscal quarter ended January 3, 2017 of approximately $11.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CFO Jennifer Li to step aside for new role as Baidu Capital chief