BRIEF-Seair announces default on senior debt
* Seair Inc - defaulted on terms of its senior debt senior debt and is currently in negotiations with its creditors to develop a restructuring plan
Feb 10 Calpine Corp -
* Calpine reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results, reaffirms 2017 guidance
* Q4 earnings per share $0.07
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.16 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 earnings per share view $0.58, revenue view $5.41 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Quarterly operating revenue $1.58 billion versus $1.44 billion
* Q4 revenue view $1.36 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* 2017 guidance of $1.8 - $1.95 billion of adjusted ebitda and $710 - $860 million of adjusted free cash flow
* "In terms of debt reduction, we have begun to execute on and are today updating delevering plan we laid out on our Q3 earnings call"
* "Our updated plan calls for $2.7 billion of committed or planned debt paydown by 2019" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 24 Citigroup Inc on Friday said that U.S. government and regulatory agencies are investigating the bank's hiring practices.