BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
Feb 14 Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd
* Nova reports record fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 non-gaap earnings per share $0.42
* Q4 gaap earnings per share $0.30
* Q4 revenue $50.2 million
* Sees q1 2017 revenue $50 million to $54 million
* Sees q1 2017 gaap earnings per share $0.31 to $0.39
* Sees q1 2017 non-gaap earnings per share $0.37 to $0.45
* Gross margin for q4 of 2016 was 56%, compared sequentially with gross margin of 22% in q3 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.