PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 23
May 23 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 14 Humana Inc
* Humana continues to build upon proven strategy following termination of merger with Aetna; provides 2017 financial guidance; announces capital deployment plans
* Says full-year 2017 earnings per diluted common share guidance of $16.65 to $16.85 GAAP
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share $10.80 to $11.00
* Sees FY 2017 GAAP earnings per share $16.65 to $16.85
* Humana Inc - Company to exit its individual commercial business January 1, 2018
* Humana Inc - New share repurchase authorization includes plan for Q1 2017 $1.5 billion
* Humana Inc - Cash dividend of $0.40 per share declared, a nearly 40 percent increase from prior dividend of $0.29 per share
* Humana Inc - $500 million in additional repurchases through remainder of 2017
* FY2017 earnings per share view $10.83 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Humana Inc - Humana is likely to access capital markets in coming months raising its debt-to-capital ratio to within range of 30 to 35 percent
* Sees 2017 total revenue $53.5 billion to $54.5 billion
* Sees 2017 capex $550 million to $600 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 23 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.