Vice Media takes its edgy journalism to the Middle East
DUBAI, March 29 Vice Media is bringing its edgy style of journalism to the Middle East to tap what it believes is an underserved market of young, digital hungry consumers.
Feb 15 Keyera Corp :
* Keyera Corp. announces year end 2016 results
* Keyera Corp - announced plans to construct a new NGL gathering pipeline system that will provide producers in West Central Alberta
* In 2017, Keyera expects to invest growth capital of between $600 million and $700 million
* Keyera - estimated $147 million keylink system is targeted to be operational by mid-2018
* Keyera - project to expand liquids handling capacity at simonette gas plant to meet customers' growing needs
* Keyera - project is estimated to cost $100 million and to be operational by mid-2018
* Keyera corp qtrly earnings per share $0.19 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 29 Banks in Britain have tried to reassure their London staff over possible Brexit disruption, including a shift in jobs to continental Europe, as Prime Minister Theresa May triggered formal EU divorce proceedings on Wednesday.
LONDON, March 29 (IFR) - Major banks said they won't be rushing their decisions on footprint changes due to Britain's exit from the European Union, but said some staff will inevitably have to move and some institutions are looking at buying property in other cities.