Feb 15 (Reuters) - Bunge Ltd -
* Continue to expect strong earnings growth in 2017
* Bunge reports fourth quarter 2016 results
* Q4 gaap earnings per share $1.83
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.57 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Will also continue to drive our performance improvement programs, expecting $100 million of incremental benefits in 2017
* Quarterly adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations $1.70
* We enter 2017 with confidence and expect strong growth in earnings
* "After disappointing crops in South America last year, region is on track to produce record harvests this season"
* "Global soybean processing margins, which were under pressure during most of 2016, are improving"
* Full-year 2017 outlook remains largely consistent with assumptions that provided at december investor day
* Quarterly agribusiness results decreased from last year, primarily due to lower results in soy processing operations
* Says expects capital expenditures of $750 to $800 million for 2017
* Q4 net sales $12,059 million versus $11,105 million
* Q4 revenue view $11.41 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: