Dubai Aerospace to buy aircraft leasing firm AWAS
DUBAI/SINGAPORE, April 24 Dubai Aerospace Enterprise Ltd (DAE) announced a takeover of Dublin-based aircraft lessor AWAS on Monday, adding more than 200 planes to its fleet.
Feb 15 Alkermes Plc
* Alkermes plc reports financial results for the year ended dec. 31, 2016 and provides financial expectations for 2017
* Q4 non-gaap earnings per share $0.15
* Q4 revenue $213.5 million versus i/b/e/s view $206.4 million
* Sees fy 2017 loss per share $1.17 to $1.36
* Q4 gaap loss per share $0.14
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Alkermes plc - sees fy total revenues to range from $870 million to $920 million
* Alkermes plc - sees fy non-gaap financial measure to be in range of non-gaap net loss of $15 million to non-gaap net income of $15 million
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $0.34, revenue view $904.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, April 24 European shares opened sharply higher and the euro briefly vaulted to five-month peaks on Monday after the market's favoured candidate won the first round of the French election, reducing the risk of another Brexit-like shock.