Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Feb 15 Cisco Systems Inc
* Cisco reports second quarter earnings
* Q2 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.57
* Q2 GAAP earnings per share $0.47
* Q2 revenue $11.6 billion versus I/B/E/S view $11.55 billion
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.56 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Cisco sees Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.57 to $0.59
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.58, revenue view $11.85 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees Q3 revenue down 2 pct to 0 pct year over year
* Cisco - increases quarterly cash dividend 12 pct to $0.29
* Sees Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.44 to $0.49 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.