PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 15 SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc
* SS&C Technologies reports record revenue, record earnings, and record cash flow for Q4 and FY 2016
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.46
* Q4 revenue $400.9 million versus $300.9 million
* Q4 gaap earnings per share $0.28
* Sees Q1 adjusted revenue $402.5 million - $408.5 million
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted revenue $1,655.0 million - $1,685.0 million
* Sees Q1 adjusted net income $89.0 million - $92.5 million; sees FY 2017 adjusted net income $392.0 million - $409.0 million
* Q1 revenue view $406.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 revenue view $1.67 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.