CF Corp to acquire Fidelity & Guaranty Life for about $1.84 bln
May 24 Blank check company CF Corp said it would acquire U.S. annuities and life insurer Fidelity & Guaranty Life in an all-cash deal valued at about $1.84 billion.
Feb 15 Parker Drilling Co
* Parker Drilling reports 2016 fourth quarter results
* Q4 adjusted loss per share $0.33 excluding items
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.38 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue $94 million versus I/B/E/S view $95.4 million
* "our Q4 results were in line with our expectations in face of ongoing market challenges"
* Parker drilling -"for 2017, we have identified a number of growth opportunities and estimate total capital expenditures of $40 to $50 million"
* In quarter, co "also saw continued multi-well rig inquiries in U.S. barge business"
* Contracted backlog for drilling services was $379 million at end of Q4 compared with $421 million as of September 30, 2016
* Qtrly loss per share $0.39 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Moody's affirms 3 chinese banks, 2 leasing companies, downgrades 1 bank, 3 policy banks, 1 leasing co, and puts 1 bank and 2 leasing cos on review for downgrade