Coca-Cola's profit plunges 20 pct on bottling refranchising costs
April 25 Coca-Cola Co reported a 20 percent drop in quarterly profit, largely weighed down by higher costs related to refranchising its North America bottling operations.
Feb 16 Duke Energy Corp -
* Duke Energy reports fourth quarter and full-year 2016 financial results
* Q4 gaap loss per share $0.33
* Sees fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share $4.50 to $4.70
* Five-year growth capital plan increased by approximately 25 percent to $37 billion
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.81
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.81 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $4.60 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.81
* Qtrly electric utilities and infrastructure operating revenues $4,936 million versus $4,851 million
* Extended its long-term adjusted diluted EPS growth rate of 4 to 6 percent to 2021
* Due to Piedmont acquisition and sale of International Energy 2016, Duke Energy's segment structure has been realigned
* Segment structure realigned to include electric utilities and infrastructure, gas utilities and infrastructure and commercial renewables Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Vivendi's chief executive Arnaud de Puyfontaine says a merger with advertising group Havas would 'make sense'