UPDATE 1-Credit Suisse pays CEO $12 mln for 2016, ups bonus pool
* Bank says preparations continuing for Swiss unit IPO (Adds CEO and chairman quote on Swiss IPO, detail)
Feb 16 Flowserve Corp :
* Flowserve Corporation reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results; issues 2017 financial guidance
* Q4 earnings per share $0.50
* Q4 sales $1.07 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.07 billion
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.64 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.72
* Flowserve Corp- backlog at December 31, 2016 was $1.90 billion, down 12.7pct versus prior year
* Flowserve Corp - sees FY revenues down 6pct to 11pct
* Flowserve Corp - sees FY adjusted earnings per share $1.55 - $1.85
* FY2017 earnings per share view $2.13, revenue view $3.80 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Flowserve Corp sees 2017 reported earnings per share $0.72 - $1.02 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 24 Gold miner Acacia Mining said it was incurring an average daily loss of more than $1 million in revenue at its two mines in Tanzania due to a local government directive banning exports of gold and copper concentrate from the country.
March 24 Britain's FTSE 100 futures were flat ahead of the cash market open on Friday.