MOVES-Kim, De Silva said to leave BAML amid cuts
HONG KONG, Sept 28 (IFR) - Peter Kim, the head of Korea investment banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, is said to be leaving the US bank.
Sept 8 Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc
* Walgreens Boots Alliance provides update on its pending acquisition of Rite Aid
* Expects that most likely outcome will be that parties will be required to divest more than 500 stores
* Walgreens Boots Alliance is exploring potential divestiture remedies to address certain issues raised in discussions with Federal Trade Commission(FTC)
* Continues to believe that acquisition will close in second half of calendar 2016
* Continues to expect that fewer than 1,000 stores will be required to be divested
* Continues to expect that acquisition will be accretive to adjusted earnings per share in first full year after closing of transaction
* Continues to expect that it will realize synergies from deal in excess of $1 billion, to be realized within 3 to 4 yrs of closing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 28 SABMiller shareholders approved the brewer's takeover by rival Anheuser-Busch InBev on Wednesday, paving the way for one of the biggest proposed mergers in history.
FRANKFURT, Sept 28 German financial regulator Bafin is not working on an emergency plan for Deutsche Bank , two sources familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.