Sept 30 Amerigo Resources Ltd
* Amerigo provides labour update at MVC
* Amerigo Resources Ltd -During month of Sept 2016, MVC has been engaged in negotiations with 216-member union to renew MVC'S current collective agreement
* Amerigo Resources Ltd -MVC is also taking necessary operational and legal steps to be prepared for a strike
* Amerigo Resources Ltd -Minera Valle Central requested mediation services of Labor Authority in order to extend negotiations
* Amerigo resources says Minera Valle has presented its final offer which was rejected by vote of majority of union members on September 27, 2016
* Amerigo resources ltd - MVC will continue its discussions with union in following days, in an effort to reach a new collective agreement.
* Amerigo Resources Ltd -A strike could potentially be postponed to commence on first working shift on October 11, 2016 Source text :
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.