BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Oct 5 Jean Coutu Group PJC Inc:
* Jean Coutu Group posts second quarter results
* Q2 earnings per share C$0.28
* Q2 revenue rose 2.1 percent to C$701.2 million
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.26 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Revenues increased by 2.1% to $701.2 million for Q2 of fiscal year 2017 compared with same quarter last year.
* Extended its $250 million credit facility maturity date by 1 year to November 2021. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says that Apple's claims are baseless Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 20 Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.