UPDATE 1-GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
Oct 6 Buckle Inc :
* The Buckle, inc. reports September 2016 net sales
* Comparable store net sales, for stores open at least one year, for 5-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 15.5 percent
* Comparable store net sales year-to-date for 35-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 12.1 percent
* September sales fell 14.8 percent to $82.9 million
* Net sales for 5-week fiscal month ended october 1, 2016 decreased 14.8 percent to $82.9 million
* Net sales for 35-week fiscal period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 11.4 percent to $625.8 million
* Buckle Inc september same store sales view down 11 percent - Thomson Reuters Data Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.