Oct 7 (Reuters) - Straight Path Communications Inc
* Straight Path Communications reports results for fourth quarter and year end fiscal 2016
* Q4 revenue $100,000
* Spectrum lease revenue is trending upwards and expect continued quarter over quarter growth
* Straight Path Communications qtrly net loss attributable of $3.8 million compared to $1.8 million net loss in the prior fiscal quarter
* FCC has commenced an investigation
* Co said "following conclusion of independent investigation we commissioned, we disclosed findings, including to FCC"
* In coming weeks and months, intend to move forward with attempts at resolution and/or furthering progress of cases Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: