PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 11 American Airlines Group Inc
* American Airlines Group reports September traffic
* September passenger load factor 81.6 percent, down 1.1 points
* American Airlines Group Inc - expects its Q3 2016 total revenue per available seat mile to be down about 2 to 3 percent year-over-year
* American Airlines Group Inc - expects its Q3 pre-tax margin excluding special items to be between 13 and 15 percent
* American Airlines Group Inc - Sept total capacity was 21.8 billion available seat miles (ASMS), down 0.4 percent versus September 2015
* September total revenue passenger miles 17.8 billion versus 18.1 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.