PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 11 Barracuda Networks Inc
* Barracuda reports second quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Q2 non-gaap earnings per share $0.21
* Q2 gaap earnings per share $0.05
* Q2 revenue $87.9 million versus i/b/e/s view $85.3 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.13 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Barracuda networks inc says q2 gross billings were $100.3 million, compared with $98.4 million in q2 of fiscal 2016
* Barracuda networks inc says in q2, number of active subscribers grew about 14% to over 298,000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.