REFILE-Five submit binding offers for use of Greece-Bulgaria gas link
SOFIA, Dec 3 Five binding offers were submitted for the use of the natural gas pipeline between Bulgaria and Greece, the joint venture building the link said in a statement.
Oct 11 Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc
* Blackhawk announces third quarter 2016 financial results
* Q3 loss per share $0.09
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.14
* Q3 revenue rose 3 percent to $361.6 million
* Q3 revenue view $189.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc - sees FY operating revenues $1,950 million to $2,014 million
* Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc - sees FY diluted EPS $0.22 to $0.41
* Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc - sees FY adjusted diluted EPS $1.45 to $1.64
* FY 2016 earnings per share view $1.57, revenue view $936.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Dec 3 The United States "absolutely must" complete unfinished work ending the too-big-to-fail bank problem that helped plunge the global economy into recession eight years ago, an influential Federal Reserve policymaker said on Saturday.