1 Min Read
Oct 14 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc :
* Citigroup reports third quarter 2016 earnings per share of $1.24
* Q3 earnings per share $1.24
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.16 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 2015 included CVA/DVA of $196 million ($127 million after-tax)
* Quarterly GCB revenues of $8.2 billion increased 1%
* Quarterly ICG revenues of $8.6 billion increased 2%
* Citigroup inc - allowance for loan losses was $12.4 billion at quarter end, compared to $13.6 billion, at end of prior year period
* Citigroup's Corbat says "I am very encouraged by underlying momentum across our franchise, notably in several areas where we have been investing"
* Citigroup's Corbat says "We remain intensely focused on shareholder returns"
* Citigroup's Corbat says "We remain committed to consistently increasing amount of capital we return to our shareholders in order to improve overall returns" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: