UPDATE 1-Egypt's Amer paints positive image of currency float
* Amer predicts 30 percent fall in imports bill (Recasts with second tranche of World Bank loan, adds details from interview, quotes, background)
Oct 14 Morningstar Inc :
* Morningstar to acquire Pitchbook Data; agreement will combine leading providers of public and private company research
* Morningstar Inc- Pitchbook will maintain its brand and identity
* Morningstar Inc - transaction values Pitchbook at $225.0 million.
* Morningstar Inc - Morningstar was an early investor in Pitchbook and currently owns approximately 20 percent of company
* Morningstar Inc - President Kunal Kapoor, who has served on board for Pitchbook since 2012 and will become chief executive officer of Morningstar
* Morningstar Inc says company expects to pay about $180 million for remaining ownership interest in a transaction that values Pitchbook at $225.0 million
* Morningstar Inc- Pitchbook will continue to be led by founder and chief executive officer John Gabbert Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Feb 24 Five U.S. financial services groups on Friday appealed a federal court decision handed down earlier this month that upheld an Obama-era rule designed to avoid conflicts of interests when brokers give retirement advice.
* General Electric - due to anticipated tax benefits and gains, co does not expect total after-tax charges through completion of ge capital exit plan to exceed initial $23 billion estimate