PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Jan 24
Jan 24 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 17 Omeros Corp
* Omeros announces positive data from OMS721 Phase 2 clinical trial in renal diseases
* Statistical significance was achieved on key endpoints of improvement in renal function
* Consistent with other clinical trials with OMS721, no significant safety concerns have been observed
* Plans to advance OMS721 rapidly through its IGA nephropathy development program to support both U.S. and international marketing authorizations
* Additional data from Omeros' OMS721 program are expected later this year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 24 Malaysia's AirAsia X Bhd on Tuesday said it has become Asia's first low-cost carrier to receive approval to operate scheduled passenger flights to any destination within the United States.
TOKYO, Jan 24 Japanese stocks declined on Tuesday as U.S. President Donald Trump's protectionist policy stance rattled investors while banks led the losses on sliding U.S. and global bond yields.