PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - March 29
March 29 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 17 Harsco Corp
* Announces launch of new credit facilities process
* Says seeking to raise new senior secured credit facilities comprising a $400 million revolving credit facility and a $550 million term loan B facility
* Says intends to amend and extend its existing credit facilities, redeem its existing 5.75 percent senior notes due 2018
* Says for Q3 2016, company currently expects U.S. GAAP operating income of $29 million
* Co now expects to be near high-end of its prior guidance range for free cash flow of $65 million to $80 million for full year 2016
* Harsco says expects to have generated $60 million of free cash flow in quarter, with each operating business contributing positive free cash flow during Q3
* Sees total revenue of $367. 8 million for three months ended September 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chairman said he was "hard" on CEO, but still like "brothers"
* Delta Air Lines - reached agreement with expanded trans-pacific network that will increase travel choices and boost competition between U.S. and Asia