Oct 18 Hawaiian Holdings Inc
* Hawaiian Holdings reports 2016 third quarter financial results
* Qtrly earnings per share $1.91
* Hawaiian Holdings Inc - Qtrly adjusted diluted EPS $1.92
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.84 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly total revenues $671.84 million versus $631.74 million
* Sees FY 2016 cost per asm excluding fuel up 3.5 percent to up 4.5 percent
* Sees FY 2016 ASMS up 3 percent to up 4 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.