Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Oct 18 Manhattan Associates Inc
* Q3 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.50
* Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.47
* Q3 revenue $152.2 million versus I/B/E/S view $156.1 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees 2016 total revenue $603 to $609 million
* Sees 2016 diluted earnings per share $ 1.68 to $ 1.70
* Sees 2016 adjusted EPS $ 1.82 to $ 1.84
* FY2016 earnings per share view $1.79, revenue view $616.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.