Oct 18 Pzena Investment Management Inc
* Pzena Investment Management, Inc. reports results for the third quarter of 2016
* Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.12
* Q3 revenue fell 12.3 percent to $27 million
* Pzena Investment Management Inc says average assets under management for Q3 of 2016 were $26.8 billion, an increase of 2.7% from $26.1 billion for Q2 of 2016
* Pzena Investment -Increase in quarterly AUM from Q2 of 2016 primarily reflects market appreciation over period partially offset by net outflows Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Fed official stands by Wall St reforms, says must complete work
NEW YORK, Dec 3 The United States "absolutely must" complete unfinished work ending the too-big-to-fail bank problem that helped plunge the global economy into recession eight years ago, an influential Federal Reserve policymaker said on Saturday.
'Drop those rates' Turkey's Erdogan says in new appeal for lower borrowing costs
ANKARA, Dec 3 Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday repeated his call for lower interest rates and said the government would take steps to ensure cheaper borrowing costs to promote consumption and economic growth.